|Me and My Sweet Pea|
20 Things about Me
Here are 20 things you probably didn't know, or maybe didn't want to know about me. Regardless, for your amazement and amusement here goes...
- I'm a good baker. I'd love to own a cupcakery someday.
- I hate to iron. I love the final look just not the process.
- I usually only sleep about 6 hours a night.
- I don't like feet. Not even mine, I almost always have socks on.
- I really only drink milk if it's chocolate milk.
- I'm shy in large groups of people. I prefer one-on-one conversations.
- My first job was a snack bar attendant in a bowling alley.
- I don't like talking on the phone. I'd rather talk in person.
- I can't stay awake on planes or long drives. Ask my husband who has given up on having a suitable co-pilot in the car.
- I had a nose job.
- I've been an extra in two movies.
- I met my husband online when it was still scandulous and controversial to do so.
- I like to exercise.
- I lived in Ireland for a year.
- If I could do anything I wanted to I would be a singer. Too bad I don't have the guts or the talent!
- I am cursed with the inability to own a plant that doesn't die.
- I lived in the Caribbean for two years.
- Getting a shot makes me faint (sometimes).
- I have a phobia for driving on dirt roads.
- I play the flute.